I thought of a few ideas of what to create after analysing the vrief and breaking it down.
my first idea;
To create an advert that has elements of ‘work’ and play. This will show
that Levi’s jeans are versitile and can be worn to do anything.
I will
have someone in a pair of Levi’s in a garage workshop doing work to a car
looking all dirty. This will be my work side of it.
For the ‘play’ side of things I will have the
same person mountain biking and maybe other forms of adventure/play to show
this side of things.
my second idea;
I want to create an
advert to show how versatile Levi’s are. The company’s first pair of jeans made
where work jeans and where made for men at work. Recently Levi’s have made
jeans that are suitable for bike riding. Both of these link into my advert
idea. I want to create something that has both work and play. This will show
their versatility.
For the play side of
things I will use my friend as he does downhill mountain biking. This will be
excellent for what I want to do. This sport is an extreme sport and also shows
bike riding which links to some of Levi’s other products.
For the other side of
it, the work side I want to film in my dad’s garage. My dad owns his own MOT
and Servicing garage so this would be an excellent scene for me to film in and
will give me the effect that I am looking for. I will have my actor on the
floor to and doing ‘dirty’ work to show that the jeans are strong and can be
used to do anything.
what i came out with;
After shooting I came out with the idea of just to create an advert that had the idea of play and adventure. I recorded my friend that did his mountain biking and the stunts he did. i thought this was a good idea as it is original from other adverts and followed Levi's original style.
No comments:
Post a Comment