Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Shooting

These are some images of what I shot and where I shot it. 
I decided to shoot in the forest that i have in m backgarden. My parents own this piece of land so I didn't need to get permission from the council or anyone. I decided to shoot here as it would give my advert a different style. It would give it an original look with a sense of adventure and interest.

This is the person that I used within my advert. He is a very good friend of mine and agreed without second thought. I told him everything he would need to do and who it would be shown too. He didn't mind and said yes straight away.


 After my friend had agreed for me to film him for my advert I went on to think about when it would be suitable for us to film. I also needed to think about the weather as I was filming outside in a forest. I didn't want any equipment to get wet or damamged. Also if it was raining it would be a major hazard for the person riding the bike as it would be very slippery.






 I tried to get as many angles and as many shots as I could to get the best look I could.

I filmed a little of my friend doing 'manly' work. I did this as one of my ideas was to do a work play advert. I changed my mind half way through filming as I thought the footage in the forest would be enough as I believe it was strong footage. I filmed the work side just incase I didn't have enough footage and thought that the play side wouldn't be a strong enough advert 



No comments:

Post a Comment